Location: San Diego, CA
School Occupational Therapist Job near San Diego, CA
Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews to hire an Occupational Therapist (OT) to work at a school district near the San Diego, CA area. The OT will be working full time, approximately 40 hours. The OT needs to be flexible and able to work with a caseload of elementary school students with mild to severe disabilities.
- Collaborate and communicate with IEP team
- Develop, write, and implement occupational therapy treatment plans.
- Provide direct and indirect services to students and maintain accurate documentation.
- Evaluate results and progress through observation and evaluations.
- California OT license
- Experience working in a school setting or pediatric experience
Apply Now! If you are interested in this position, send your updated resume to our hiring manager Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com or call (813) 749-5184 with any questions.
About Sunbelt Staffing
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Weekly pay schedule
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to contact Laura with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
813-749-5184 | Laura@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled