Location: Riverside, CA
School Nurse (RN/LPN) Job | Full Time | Riverside, CAApply
Riverside, CA: A local school district is hiring a School Nurse (RN or LPN) to provide 1:1 support to a high school student. The student has a brain injury and orthipedic impairment. The student is wheelchair bound, has a feeding tube, and may need assitance with toileting. This position is full time working 32 hours a week at a school district located near Riverside, CA.
School Nurse Job Details:
- 1:1 position with high school student
- Student is wheelchair bound, has feeding tube, and needs assitance using the restroom.
- Full Time, 32 hours a week, Monday-Thursday (8:30am-3:20pm) Friday (9:30am-3:20pm).
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- Valid California State Nursing License (RN or LPN)
- CPR Certification
- Experience with feeding tubes, brain injuries, and orthopedic impairment.
- Preffered experience in schools and pediatrics.
The district is looking for immediate consideration for RNs or LPNs for this full time 1:1 position at a High School located near Riverside, CA. If interested please send an updated resume to Megan.Shahan@sunbeltstaffing.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply