Location: Norfolk, MA
School Nurse (RN) Job | Full Time | Norfolk, MAApply
Norfolk, MA: A local school district is hiring a School Nurse (RN) to provide 1:1 support to a student. The student has a tracheostomy, ventilator (IPAP) - can tolerate being off ventilator for short periods of time, a g-tube, and presents with posture anomalies, asymmetries and ROM restrictions. Nurse would ride the wheelchair van to and from school with the student and provide support to him throughout the school day. This position is full time of a district near Norfolk, MA.
School Nurse Job Details:
- 1:1 position with student
- Student has a tracheostomy, ventilator (IPAP) , a g-tube, and presents with posture anomalies, asymmetries and ROM restrictions.
- Full Time M-F 8:15am-3pm
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- Valid California State Nursing License (RN
- Experience and comfortable with tracheostomies, ventilator (IPAP), g-tubes, posture anomalies, asymmetries, and ROM restrictions.
- CPR Certification
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is looking for immediate consideration for RNs for this full time position at a district located near Norfolk, MA. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
813-688-9170 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply