Location: Lake Oswego , OR
School Nurse (RN) Job | Full Time | Lake Oswego, ORApply
Lake Oswego, OR: A local school district is hiring a School Nurse (RN) to provide 1:1 support to a student. The student has ADLS, a feeding protocol with feeding tube, seizures, needs suctioning, and repositioning to help with breathing. This position is full time working 40 hours a week at a school district located near Lake Oswego, OR.
School Nurse Job Details:
- 1:1 position with student
- Student has ASLS, feeding tube, seizures, suctioning needs, needs assistance with repositioning for breathing.
- Full Time, 40 hours a week
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- Valid California State Nursing License (RN)
- Bachelor’s in Nursing (BSN)
- Experience with 1:1 needs (Feeding tube, seizures, ADLS, suctioning, repositioning)
The district is looking for immediate consideration for RNs for this full time 1:1 position located near Lake Oswego, OR. If interested, please send an updated resume to Megan.Shahan@sunbeltstaffing.com.
813-688-9170 | Megan.Shahan@sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply