Location: San Lucas, CA
School Nurse (RN-BSN) Job in San Lucas, CA
We are looking for a Registered Nurse (RN-BSN) for a job in San Lucas, California for the upcoming school year. This position will be full time with grades K-12 serving as a school nurse for both general and special education students. Duties include: providing health screenings, monitoring medications given at school, providing emergency care when necessary, communicating with parents regarding students health needs, and promoting the importance of health in the learning environment.
Registered Nurse Job Requirements:
- CA RN License
- Highly motivated, student focused
- Patient, positive with student
Registered Nurse Job Skills:
- Duties are to be performed in accordance with standards of professional nurse practice, district/state board of education policies and procedures and State law regarding nurse practice.
- The nurse should be prepared to provide preventative care as well as deal with emergency situations should they arise
- Skills such as practice administering insuling, trach care, g-tube care, vent care, and medicine administration tend to be common demands and are valuable in a school setting
- Collaboration with the nursing team, teachers, and parents may be necessary
Interested in this Registered Nurse job near San Lucas, CA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled