Location: Medford, MA
School Nurse (RN-BSN) Job in Medford, MAApply
Medford, MA: A local school district is hiring School Nurse (RN) with their Bachelors in Nursing to provide support in the school health rooms in the district. Duties include standardized health care, assist in health screenings, basic wound care, covid protocols, attending field trips as needed, helping with vaccine clinics and Binex testing, and input and upkeep student medical records. This job is full time working for a district located in Medford, MA.
School Nurse Job Details:
- Ages Pre-K-12th grade (work across the district)
- General School Nurse duties- medication administration, health screenings, immunization standards, covid protocols.
- Vaccine Clinics - Binex Testing
- Full Time (35-37.5 hours) Shift can be either 8am-5pm, 10am-5pm, or 8am-3pm.
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- Massachusetts State Nursing License (RN)
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN)
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is looking for immediate consideration for RNs with their BSN for this full time position at a district located in Medford, MA. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
813-688-9170 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply