Location: Lakewood, WA
School Nurse (RN-BSN) Job in Lakewood, Washington (WA)
I am looking to hire a Registered Nurse (RN-BSN) for a School Nurse position near Lakewood, Washington (WA) for the upcoming school year. The School Nurse (RN-BSN) will be providing medical care to students in local K-12 schools in the Lakewood, Washington (WA) area.
- Manage and provide healthcare to students and faculty.
- Perform health screenings and coordinate plans for student healthcare based on findings.
- Provide health related education to students and staff in individual or group settings.
- Overseeing vision, hearing, body mass index and mental health screening procedures.
- Overseeing medication administration, health care procedures and the development of health care plans to ensure a healthy school environment.
- Must have a BSN and ESA Cert is required. Must have no Enforcement Action on their WA DoH license, and obtain an NPI #
- Ability to commute to Lakewood, Washington (WA)
- Ability to pass a federal drug/ background check
Qualified Candidates- Apply here!
Send your resume to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com for more information on this full-time School Nurse (RN-BSN) job in Lakewood, Washington (WA) for the upcoming school year. You may also call 813-792-3414 to speak to Kristina directly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled