Location: Huntington Beach, CA
School Nurse (LPN) Job | Part Time | Huntington Beach, CAApply
Huntingoton Beach, CA: A local school district is hiring a LPN to provide support a Elementary school health. Duties include Administers first aid, medication and specialized medical treatments (e.g. gavage feeding, diabetic care, catheterization, etc., reports health and safety issues to assigned administrator and appropriate agencies. This job is part time working for a district located in Huntington Beach, CA.
School Nurse Job Details:
- General School Nurse duties- medication administration, health screenings, immunization standards, covid protocols, specialized medical treatments.
- Elementary School
- Part Time (13 hours a week)
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- California State Nursing License (LPN)
- CPR certification
- First Aide Certification
- California Driver's License
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
The district is looking for immediate consideration LPNs for this full time position at a district located in Fountain Valley, CA. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
813-688-9170 | [email protected]
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply