Location: Lakewood, WA
School Nurse - LPN - Job Near Lakewood, Washington
We have a job opportunity for an LPN for a school-based contractual position near Lakewood, Washington.
- 32.5 hours per week
- Full school year contractual placement, with strong long term potential for the right fit
- Elementary school position, working at a single site
- Administering prescribed medications and treatments
- Ensuring accuracy and compliance of student records
- Providing emergency first aid services as needed
- Assessment of acute symptoms
- And other traditional School Nurse duties, as assigned
- Washington State LPN license
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred, although we will consider an LPN with extensive pediatric experience
- Must be familiar with juvenile diabetes, severe allergic reactions requiring Epipen injection, and appropriate management of seizures, asthma attacks, and a full range of other illnesses and conditions that may present in pediatric populations
- Preferred LPN will be proficient in all areas of pediatric nursing, and have strong interpersonal, communication, documentation, and clinical skills.
New grads with active license and a great deal of relevant experience will be considered are welcome to apply.
For immediate consideration, please contact:
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled