Location: Dolton, IL
School Nurse Job Position near Dolton, IL
I am seeking a passionate School Nurse for a position that is now available near Dolton, IL. This contract position will be for the upcoming school year.
In this role, the School Nurse will provide nursing and school-related health care needs for students, parents and staff. Supervise; delegate care for medically fragile, preschool school age children. Please call to discuss further details about caseloads.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing.
- One year of experience is preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Participates in the Individualized Education Program Process as applicable.
- Knowledge of nursing profession and emergency skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with District staff, volunteers, parents and community resources.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate programs.
- Ability to supervise others.
- You must have your IL Type 73 certification with a School Nurse Endorsement or be qualified to obtain one and start the process of receiving it.
- You must be CPR certified.
To be consideration for this school-based Registered Nurse opportunity near Dolton, IL, e-mail your updated resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others, you can call directly at (813) 448-1634.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled