Location: West Minster, CO
School Nurse Job Opening near West Minster, CO
I am seeking a passionate School Nurse for a position that is now available near West Minters, CO. Candidate must be flexible.
In this role, the School Nurse will provide nursing and school-related health care needs for students, parents and staff. Please call to discuss further details about caseloads.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Participates in the Individualized Education Program Process as applicable.
- Knowledge of seizure response/treatment required.
- Knowledge of nursing profession and emergency skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with District staff, volunteers, parents and community resources.
- Ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- Ability to coordinate programs.
- Ability to supervise others
- Valid Colorado State Registered Nursing License.
- First-Aid and CPR Certification preferred.
To be consideration for this school-based Registered Nurse opportunity near West Minster, CO, e-mail your updated resume to Teya.Bevilacqua@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this opportunity or any others including virtual jobs, you can call me directly at (813) 448-1634.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled