Location: Snohomish, WA
School Nurse Job Opening - Medically Fragile Student - Snohomish, WA AreaApply
We are interviewing Registered Nurses in the Snohomish, WA area for a 1:1 job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is hiring right away for this position. The Nurse will be working full-time with one 5th grade student who is medically fragile. This is a full school year contract position.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Work 1:1 with 5th Grade student
- Ride the bus to and from school with student
- Monitor throughout the school day
- Watch for seizures
- WA RN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply