Location: Naperville, IL
School Nurse Job Opening For Registered Nurse - Full-Time & Full School Year - Naperville, IL AreaApply
Naperville, IL: A school district in the area is currently seeking a Registered Nurse for a School Nurse job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews. This is a full-time position until the end of the school year. The nurse will be working at one school administering medications, providing first aid, assisting in emergencies, COVID contact tracing, and contacting parents as needed.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Medication administration
- Contacting parents as needed
- Assessing students with illness or injury
- Assisting in emergencies
- IL RN Registered Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply