Location: Redlands, CA
School Nurse Job Opening For Licensed Vocational Nurse - Redlands, CA AreaApply
Redlands, CA: A school district in the area needs a Licensed Vocational Nurse to assist in a classroom with medically fragile students and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews to fill this position. The Nurse will be placed in a classroom with age groups depending on experience and highest need.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Assisting with medically fragile students
- K-12 – depending on need and experience
- CA Licensed Vocational Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply