Location: Riverside, CA
School LVN Job Opening - Medically Fragile Students - Riverside, CA AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Riverside, CA area to hire a Licensed Vocational Nurse for a full-time and full school year School Nurse job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now scheduling interviews. The Nurse will be working with students in a medically fragile students’ classroom.
- 37.5 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Assisting with medically fragile students
- K-12 – depending on need and experience
- CA Licensed Vocational Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply