Location: Oxford, NC
School LPN Job - Full Time - Oxford, NCApply
Oxford, NC: A local elementary school is seeking an LPN to work with multiples students who have medical issues, including monitor blood oxygen. Duties include but are not limited to bus duties AM/PM, individual health plans or plan of care, supervision, and health assessments.
This position is full time, working 37.5 hours a week onsite at a school located near Oxford, NC.
School Nurse Job Details:
- Multiples students who have medical issue including monitor blood oxygen.
- Bus duties AM/PM
- Individual health plans or plan of care
- Health Assessments
- Full Time
School Nurse Job Qualifications:
- North Carolina LPN License
- Bilingual in Spanish/English preferred
- Training in tracheotomy care will be provided
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
- Clinical team for school support
The district is currently interviewing LPNs for this full time position at a district located near Oxford, NC. If interested, please apply and attach your resume.
Megan Shahan | [email protected] | 813-688-9170
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply