Location: Westmont, IL
School Job Opening - School Psychologist - Westmont, IL
Westmont, IL: A school district in the area is seeking a School Psychologist for the upcoming school year and we are now scheduling interviews.
- Monday – Friday
- 35 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- IEP/ Eligibility meetings
- High School students
- IL Professional Educators License – School Psychologist
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Psychologist job opening in the Westmont, IL area or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled