Location: Westminster, CO
School Health Tech Role - LPN, CNA & MA Needed - Full-Time Hours - Near Westminster, ColoradoApply
A local K-12 school district that is near Westminster, Colorado, is in search of a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), or Medical Assistant (MA) to work on-site as a Health Tech, and Sunbelt Staffing is scheduling interviews immediately!
- Contract position with Full-Time Hours
- Pediatric experience is PREFERRED
- Must have either an active Colorado LPN License, CNA Certification or MA certification
- Administer medications, health treatments, and supports as delegated to by the school RN, and will assist with COVID needed support as delegated
- Assist the RN with needed health screenings such as vision and hearing, and provide support with organizing those screenings in the school setting and will provide follow up for students who do not pass the screenings
- Approximately 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you are interested in being hired for this contract Health Tech (LPN, CNA, or MA) position with full-time hours, that is near Westminster, Colorado, please apply by submitting your most updated resume with a list of three professional references and contacting me at [email protected] or by calling me, directly, at 813-343-2365.
Senior Account Executive – Sunbelt Staffing – Schools Division – Health Services Group (HSG)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply