Location: Bartlett, IL
School Health Room Job Opportunity For RN BSN - Bartlett, IL Area - Epilepsy CareApply
Bartlett, IL: A school district in the area needs an RN with a BSN to care for students in an Early Childhood Health Room with epilepsy and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews. This full-time job opportunity is contract for the entire school year. Relevant experience is required.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Early Childhood Health Room
- Support Health Room and students with epilepsy
- Administer medications
- IL RN BSN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply