Location: Richmond, CA
School Health Room Job Opportunity For LVN - Richmond, CA AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Richmond, CA area to hire an LVN for a School Nurse/ Health Room job opportunity and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews. This is a full-time contract position for the entire school year. The Nurse will be monitoring diabetes and seizures for students.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Monitor diabetes and seizures for students
- CA LVN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply