Location: Stratford, CT
School-based speech language pathologist job opening in ConnecticutApply
Sunbelt Staffing and Vocovision are looking for a speech language pathologist in Connecticut to provide virtual services for approximately 25 hours per week to secondary school-aged students with mild to moderate disabilities.
- Connecticut licensed speech therapist
- Masters degree or higher
- Proficient knowledge of zoom and virtual platforms
- Communicating with parents, students, and staff
- Writing goals and objectives then implementing plans
- Help the school provide accessible education to students
Please apply to be considered for this job as well as other virtual openings.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply