Location: Largo, MD
School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | 1.5 Year Contract | Largo, MDApply
School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Job Opening | 1.5 Year Contract | Largo, MD
Are you an SLP licensed in Maryland? Are you looking for a full-time position for the extended school year and through next year? Are you patient, organized, and skilled at communication?
You may be our ideal candidate! Sunbelt Staffing is working with a school district in the area to find an SLP who is passionate about working with children with special needs. This is a full-time position for a 1.5 year contract.
- K-8th grade students
- Primarily mild-moderate disabilities
- There are a few severe needs students
- Typically very severe needs students are sent to special schools
- Several students need only social skills and pragmatics services
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Work collaboratively with professionals from many other disciplines.
- All SLP 's should have the expectation of working in-person at some point - can do teleservices from school or home when not working with on site students
- Maryland SLP License
- Prior schools experience is preferred
- Organized and punctual
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to build solid relationships with students and caregivers
The school district is hoping to interview candidates as soon as possible. Please send your information to the contact below to be considered for an interview and learn more about the position:
Alina Rosales // (813)-518-6900 // firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule a time to speak with Alina at: https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt
#slp #schools #speechlanguage #ESY
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply