Location: San Marcos, CA
School-Based Speech Language Pathologist Job Near San Marcos, CA
We are looking for an experienced SLP to cover an extended leave likely to run the full school year.
- 37.5 hours per week
- One elementary school site, working alongside two other SLP's in a very supportive environment
- Responsibilities include:
- direct and consult services
- team meetings
- active California SLP license
- recent, relevant experience
- SEIS experience is a plus!
For further details, please call Barbara Gawthrop at 813-792-3470, or email current resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled