Location: Plainfield, IL
School Based SLP Position for the Upcoming School Year - Plainfield ILApply
A school district in Plainfield, IL is actively looking for a qualified Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) for the 2022-23 school year. The SLP will be responsible for speech language services for a caseload of K-12th grade students. The caseload is comprised of Middle and Elementary School students with mild-moderate disabilities. The position will be Full-Time, for the full school year.
- Masters Degree (SLP-CCC preffered)
- IL State Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) License
- Screen, evaluate and provide services to students with communication disorders
- Administer speech and language screenings, evaluations for students
- Implement IEPs for each student served and evaluate effectiveness of that plan
- Participate in IEP team and work collaboratively
- Observation and case management and paperwork
If interested in the Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) job in Plainfield IL please apply below.
For immediate consideration please send an email with your resume attached to [email protected] or contact via text or call at (813) 343-0394.
Feel free to reach out with any questions!
National Hiring Recruiter
Call or Text: 813-343-0394
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply