Location: Waterbury, CT
School-Based Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Job near Waterbury CT 06701Apply
Sunbelt Staffing is urgently hiring a full-time Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) for a school district near Waterbury, CT 06701. If you are an RBT in the Waterbury, CT area - please review the job requirements and details and apply below!
- Full-time, approximately 32.5 hours per week or 6.5 hours per day
- Dates: ASAP through the end of the 2022-2023 school year
- Caseload of K-12th grade students with a variety of learning disabilities
- On-site role near Waterbury, CT 06701
Minimum Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- Active RBT License through the BACB
- Ability to collaborate with other support staff on the IEP team
- Comfortable supporting Special Education students in 1:1 or small groups
- Ability to commute to on-site location near Waterbury, CT
If you are interested in this on-site Registered Behavior Technician job near Waterbury CT, please apply below, email me at [email protected], or text/call (813) 792-3410.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply