Location: Newton, NJ
School Based Paraprofessional Job Newton PAApply
Sunbelt is hiring a full time Paraprofessional for a position near the Newton PA area for this school year. This job will be working to support care plans and help students meet IEP goals as well as day-to-day tasks. Tasks may include things like collecting data, participating in counseling sessions or meetings, and communicating with other staff and family members on progress and concerns.
Paraprofessional Job Details:
- Full Time - Elementary to High School
- Assist with Life Skills classroom with students who have moderate ASD/ Autism Spectrum needs
- Support common core academics and support students and staff.
- Assist teachers with student academic plans, progress reports, and daily activities
- Attend meetings and provide feedback on students growth
- High School Diploma
- Experience with Children
- Full Time availability
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected]
Rachelle Smith Brown
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply