Location: Freeport, IL
School-Based Occupational Therapist Job Opportunity near Freeport, IL
A local school district near Freeport, IL has a School-Based Occupational Therapist job opportunity for the upcoming school year. This job would include working with mild-moderate disabilities, 32 hours a week with preschool to 12th grade.
- Supervision of COTA’s (as needed)
- Consultation to teachers and staff to encourage fine motor and sensory needs
- Initial and re-evaluations/writing reports to assist IEP teams
- Documentation associated with student’s performance
- Provide support to parents and staff regarding processes and procedures
- Master’s in Occupational Therapy
- IL OT Certification
- Prior school’s experience
For more information regarding this School-Based Occupational Therapist (OT) position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit: https://calendly.com/brandie-spielvogel to schedule a time to discuss this opportunity.
National Hiring Manager
Office Phone: (813) 261-2255
Interested in virtual positions? Give me a call!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled