Location: Petaluma, CA
School-Based LVN Job Opportunity - Petaluma, CA AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Petaluma, CA area to hire an LVN for a job opening and we are now conducting interviews. This is a short-term position until the end of the current school year. Responsibilities include working in a classroom with students who need seizure monitoring.
- 20-25 Hours per week
- Current School Year
- Seizure monitoring
- Classroom setting
- CA LVN license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply