Location: Cicero, IL
School-based Job Opportunity | Online Sign Language Interpreter | Near Cicero, IL
The Director of a local school district in the Cicero, Illinois area is currently in need of a Sign Language Interpreter to virtually assist a group of students, part-time, for the entire remainder of the school year.
- Experience as an interpreter to the deaf and hearing impaired
- Must have a completed an Illinois training program through an accredited educational institution and hold one of the following:
- General level proficiency certificate at level 3 awarded by NAD (National Association for the Deaf)
- OR EIPA (Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment) at a level of 4.0
- OR an interpreter certificate awarded by RID (Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf)
- 10 hours per week (2 hours per day)
- Standard School Calendar Dates for ’20-’21 (holiday breaks)
This Sign Language Interpreting job opportunity is only open for a limited time, so please send your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration. I also accept phone calls and texts at my phone (813)448-1418. I look forward to speaking with you soon!
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled