Location: Mill Creek , WA
School-Based Job Opportunity For RN - 1:1 With Medically Fragile Student - Mill Creek, WA AreaApply
Sunbelt Staffing has partnered with a school district in the Mill Creek, WA area to hire an RN for a 1:1 job opportunity working full-time with a 5th grade medically fragile student. The Nurse will need to ride the bus to and from school with the student who has a seizure disorder and is wheelchair bound.
- 35 Hours per week
- Until the end of the school year
- Ride the bus to and from school with medically fragile student
- 1:1 With 5th grade student
- Monitor student throughout the school day
- Assisting with wheelchair and hygiene
- WA Registered Nurse license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply