Location: Oak Crest, NC
School Based Contract Position near Oak Crest, NCApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a licensed Speech Language Pathologist to interview and hire form now to the end of the school year near Oak Crest, NC.
- Provide prevention and assessment services for students.
- Complete IEP-based, individualized instruction to students using a multi-disciplinary, evidenced-based approach
- Create therapy notes, evaluation reports, IEPs, Plans of Care, progress reports, and service schedules
- Service students K-12 with mild to moderate, language, articulation, voice, fluency, and hearing disabilities
- Part-time and Full time positions available
- Active NC SLP License
- ASHA Certificate of Clinical Competence preferred
*We also offer teletherapy jobs – ask me for more info!
To apply for this position or other Speech Language Pathologist jobs in the Oak Crest, NC area please send an updated resume to email@example.com and call 813-844-1641.
National Hiring Manager
813-448-1641 | Erica.Corey@Sunbeltstaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply