Location: Wheaton, IL
School-Based CNA Job Opening - Wheaton, IL AreaApply
Wheaton, IL: A school district in the area is currently seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant or Medical Assistant to assist the School Nurse with their duties. This is a full-time contract position until the end of the school year and Sunbelt Staffing is now conducting interviews.
- 35 Hours per week
- Remainder of the 20/21 school year
- Assist School Nurse with duties
- IL CNA license
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about this School Nurse job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply