Location: Alvord, TX
School-Based BCBA Job Opening - Alvord, TX
We are now scheduling interviews with BCBA’s in the Alvord, TX area to fill a school-based job opening.
- 30 Hours per week
- Entire 20/21 school year
- Elementary School students
- Behavior challenge Special Education students
- General and Special Education students
- BCBA Certification
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen
- Recent schools/ pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly pay
- Health benefits available
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance.
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan.
If you would like to hear more details about these school-based BCBS job opportunity or to submit your resume, please contact me at Janell.email@example.com or call me directly at 813-261-2266.
National Hiring Manager – Schools Division
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled