Location: Pine Grove, GA
School-based 1:1 LPN needed near Pine Grove, GAApply
Pine Grove, GA area | We are working with a great school district that is in need of a full time LPN for a contract that would go through the remainder of the school year.
Hours: 37.5-40 hours per week Mon-Fri
- Candidate must have their GA LPN License
- Previous pediatric or schools experience is preferred
- Must have the ability to travel to the Pine Grove, GA area for this Nurse position
- The LPN will be working 1:1 with an Elementary student
- The Nurse should have experience working with infectious diseases
- Other duties will include G tube feeding, diapering and changing, medication dispensing
- The Nurse will be in a self-contained classroom with moderate to severe medically fragile students
To be considered for this Nurse job opening in the Pine Grove, GA area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply