Location: Santee, CA
Santee, CA RN job opportunity hiring nowApply
Currently working with a school district near Santee, CA looking for highly qualified full time Registered Nurses to join their nursing staff.
RN Job details but not limited to:
- Overseeing and supporting the school health room
- Assisting student population needs: tracking vaccination records, handling students that come into the health room for wound care, asthma, ect.
- Full Time 37.5 hrs. /week
- Servicing K-8 school
RN Job qualifications:
- Must have active CA RN Licensure
- Must have CPR Certification
- School Based / pediatric experience is preferred
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card options
- Traditional company benefits
- Personalized recruiting experience
If a School based registered nurse job opportunity sound like something you would be interested in, please submit a job application, copy of your updated resume and contact: Antonio Giron for more information.
*** Ask about other onsite and virtual job opportunities as well. ***
National Hiring Manager
Direct line: (813) 749-5200
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply