Location: Santa Ana, CA
Santa Ana, CA | Speech Language Pathologist (SLP - CFY okay!) Full Time Contract JobApply
New opportunity available in beautiful Southern California! A school district near Santa Ana, CA, is actively interviewing for an SLP (Speech Language Pathologist). CFYs are welcome to apply! This will be a full time contract job for the end of the school year. This SLP caseload consists of Pre-K students.
Minimum SLP (Speech Language Pathologist) Job Requirements:
- Active SLP Licensure and Certification in California
- IEP Experience preferred. IEP meetings will be virtual, and tools and templates are provided.
- Be able to reliably commute to and from the Santa Ana, CA area
- Available for Full Time hours for the duration of the contract
- Enjoy working with Pre-K aged children
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Duties:
- Assist students develop social skills
- Develop IEP Goals
- Help students use AAC devices
- Collaborate with both staff and parents
f you or someone you know is qualified for this full time job contract, are located near the Santa Ana, CA area, and are interested in applying, please call 813-343-2145, or email your resume directly to Taryn.McComb@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply