Location: San Ramon, CA
San Ramon, CA Full-time Education Specialist Job
San Ramon, CA - We are working with a local school district to hire a full-time Education Specialist for the school year. Children in need of services are in Elementary School with mostly mild to moderate disabilities. We are scheduling interviews now and are prepared to make immediate offers, so apply today!
Job Type: This is a full-time; 37.5 hours a week. Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. A comprehensive benefits package can be expected.
- We are most interested in applicants that are knowledgeable of:
- Special education including: behavior management techniques, learning theories, curriculum development and vocational development
- Current laws and regulations pertaining to students with disabilities
- Policies and procedures pertaining to IEP’s
- Assessment practices and statistics relevant to the behavioral sciences
- Must hold a valid California Education Specialist credential (mild/moderate)
For immediate consideration, email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled