Location: San Mateo, CA
San Mateo, CA: Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Needed, Pediatric
Seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) to work with a pediatric population in a school setting for the current school year.
This job will work with a PreK-6th students with mild to moderate needs, or disabilities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Conduct evaluations and assessments to identify students' needs
- Develop appropriate IEP goals and implement direct therapy
- Monitor and document students' progress
Schedule: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-time Contract
Work Remotely: No
- Masters Degree in Speech Pathology or Communication Science Disorders
- ASHA Certification
- CA Speech Language Pathologist License
Send resumes to: Brendan.Schuman@sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813-261-2703
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled