Location: San Mateo, CA
San Bruno, CA: Speech Language Pathologist job opportunity
We have partnered with a local school district near San Mateo, CA to hire a Speech Language Pathologist for this upcoming school year. This SLP job opportunity will be full-time, working 37.5 hours per week for the remaining school year.
The SLP will provide therapy services to secondary student population and will complete assessments, review and write IEP's, and provide speech and language therapy.
- Must have active CA SLP license or CTC credential
Apply Now: To be considered for this School Speech Therapist opportunity near San Mateo, CA, send your updated resume directly to Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
If you have any questions about this job, or any other opportunities, you can call Cassandra directly at (813) 261-2257.
Sunbelt Staffing provides the tools and support you need to succeed as an educational professional. We understand that you are an individual and deserve to be treated that way. We tailor your assignment to fit your needs and wants including location, school type, assignment length, pay, and benefits. As a part of the Sunbelt team you will have a wide range of rewards and perks available to you including:
- Competitive hourly pay (W-2)
- Comprehensive insurance including: medical, dental, vision, life, professional liability for Full-time employees
- Continuing Education funds
- Diagnostic and therapy materials allowance
- Relocation assistance
- Matching 401(k) retirement
- Strong support and mentorship
- Supportive Educational Resources team to support you both professionally and personally during your career
Feel free to call Cassandra with any questions about becoming a Sunbelt Staffing Contract Employee.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled