Location: East Liverpool, OH
RRT - OhioApply
A hospital in East Liverpool, Ohio needs a travel RRT! Local candidates are encouraged to apply!
Position- Respiratory Therapist
Length- 13 weeks
- State Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP) License required
- Current BLS (AHA) certificate upon hire and maintain current.
- Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) certification from the National Board of Respiratory Care (NBRC) required
- 2 years experience as an RCP preferred.
- ACLS certificate within 60 day of hire and maintain current.
- NRP certificate preferred
- PALS certificate within 60 days of hire and maintain current.
At Sunbelt we truly believe in our motto: " We make the life better for those that make life better."
My name is Mike Smith and I am looking forward to working with you on this new exciting career opportunity!
If you are interested in the Registered Respiratory- Ohio position please apply below, or feel free to Text, Call or me. If you prefer you can email me at Mike.Smith@sunbletstaffing.com and I’ll reach out to you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply