Location: Royal Oak, MI
Royal Oak, MI area English Language Arts Teacher for Middle School Students
We are working with a great school district in the Royal Oak, MI area who has an immediate need for an experienced full-time English Language Arts Teacher. This is a full-time position with the district offering 37.5 hours a week, where you would provide services to Middle School students with disabilities with Individualized Education Plans (IEPs).
This well-organized school district is particularly seeking a dependable, self-sufficient ELA Teacher with at least 1 year of experience. One that has the ability to motivate low performing students and has appropriate classroom management skills.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Assessing the needs of students using appropriate diagnostic measures;
- Writing Individual Education Plans (IEPs);
- Writing lesson plans and delivering instruction as outlined in the IEP;
- Monitoring the progress of students and communicating this progress to all members of the students’ IEP Team;
- Collaborating with general education teachers, outside agencies and parents
- Collaborating with ancillary personnel to ensure implementation of related services and strategies;
Qualified candidates will have a MI Special Education Teacher Certification with ELA experience.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with your experience. Employees are provided with a benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, and a strong support team.
For immediate consideration on this ELA Teacher Job in Royal Oak, MI, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly at (813)792-3468.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled