Location: Huntington, WV
RNs Needed for Psych
There is an immediate opening for a psych RN in Huntington, WV. The psych RN will be responsible for the general care of patients at the facility in Huntington. This 6-month assignment (with a very strong possibility of an extension if desired) has day, evening, and night shifts available currently. Why the facility is usually flexible with your schedule, they do ask that you be flexible as well.
- Provide professional nursing to assigned patients
- Provide urgent care, med passing, behavioral, medical, and ER
- Record patient history and perform other duties as assigned
- Full Time 40 hours per week
- Overtime possible, not guaranteed. Under extreme conditions, OT could be mandated. This is unusual but we want to make you aware.
- 1 year of RN experience
- Some psych experience (worked at Psych, floated to psych, etc)
- Registered Nurse (RN) License in WV, or compact license
- Current BLS certification
- ASN or BSN degree from an accredited school of nursing
Industry: Healthcare, Long Term Care, Psych, skilled nursing
Employment Type: Travel/Contract/Temporary-Full Time
If you are interested in the position or finding out more about Sunbelt Staffing and its travel nursing opportunities across the country, please contact Tyler Giesbrecht at (813) 774-5083 or Tyler.Giesbrecht@SunbeltStaffing.com.
#Nurse #Nursing #LongTermCareRN #PsychiatricRN #ASN #BSN #RN #PsychRN #SkilledNursingrn #Fulltime #TravelNurse #TravelRN #TravelNursing #HuntingtonWV #HuntingtonRN #HuntingtonRNJobs #WestVirginiaRN #WestVirginiaRNJobs
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled