Location: Terra Alta, WV
RN - Travel Contract - West Virginia
A Long Term Care Facility in West Virginia is seeking to Contract with A Travel Registered Nurse. Located onsite, this LTC plays a vital component of the Healthcare complex.
Services include but are not limited to
- Medical and Nursing Care
- Respiratory, Orthopedic, Physical, Occupational and IV Therapies
- Speech Pathology
- Nutrition, Dietary and Social Work Services
- Group and Individual Activities
- Pain Management
Qualified applicants shall posses
- State of West Virginia Certification and Registration, current and within good standing
- 1 year of RN experience required, LTC experience preferred
- CPR/BLS Certification, current
This position requires a flexible schedule. It is a full time Contract for 13 weeks with the possibility of extensions based on Facility needs and job performance.
If you are interested in applying for this position or would like to learn more about Travel RN assignments, please contact me.
National Hiring Manager
call or text: 813-749-5194
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled