Location: Waukesha, WI
RN-BSN School District JobApply
Are you an RN-BSN seeking a new position? Sunbelt has just the job for you! A school district we are working with is seeking a RN-BSN for their upcoming school year. The RN-BSN will be assigned to a health room within the district to to provide assistance to students. The ideal RN-BSN for this candidate must have at least one year of experience with the pediatric population.
- School district located near Waukesha, WI
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- General school nurse duties in a school health room
- RN license in state of Wisconsin
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- CPR certified
- Pediatric experience
- Weekly pay
- Dental, group life, vision, and liability insurance
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
If you are interested in this RN-BSN position in a school district near Waukesha, WA, please apply! For immediate consideration, please contact Isabelle De Armas at 813-219-1104. You may also email your most updated resume to [email protected]
If this position does not work for you, please reach out. I can assist you with finding a position that meets your expectations.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply