Location: Riverside, CA
Riverside, CA: School LVN (Contract)Apply
RIVERSIDE, CA - We are hiring for 15+ week contract assignments - seeking Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN) to work as one-on-one Instructional Aides at an assigned school.
The hired LVNs, or instructional aides, will be responsible for working one-on-one with students with intellectual disabilities. These students may need basic toileting, catheter care and g-tube care as well.
- High school diploma or GED
- Active California LVN license
- Active BLS certification (American Heart Association)
- At least 1+ year of prior experience with psych/behavioral health
- At least 1+ year of LVN experience
- Active drivers license
- Proof of graduation from an accredited nursing program
- Normal school hours, M-F
- 30 hours per week minimum
If you are interested in this Riverside, CA: School LVN (Contract) position or want more information, please submit a completed application with updated resume.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply