Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Rio Rancho, NM: Speech Language Pathologist - Full Time Job for K-12th
I am seeking a Speech Language Pathologist for a school-based position located near Rio Rancho, NM. This job opportunity is Full-Time, 35-40 hours per week for the remaining school year.
** Multiple openings and caseload assigned based on candidate experience. Will also consider candidates who are available to complete Evaluations ONLY - Full or Part time. **
The SLP will be working with students in K-12th grades who have full range of disabilities. Responsibilities include assessments and direct therapy services related to articulation and language disorders and developmental delays.
- Master's degree in Communicative Disorders.
- Active New Mexico state SLP License, in hand.
- Seeking candidates with Clinical Competency Certificate (CCC).
- Will consider Clinical Fellows as well.
- School based experience preferred; Pediatric experience required.
To apply for this Speech Language Pathologist job located near Rio Rancho, NM, please email a tailored resume and cover letter directly to: Cassandra.email@example.com.
If this position doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me about ALL other opportunities for you – Full-Time or Part-Time positions, or monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more!
National Hiring Manager
(813) 261-2257 | Cassandra.Lukins@SunbeltStaffing.com
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled