Location: Lakewood, WA
Renton, WA Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job Self-Contained Classroom
Renton, WA – Special Education Teacher (SPED) Job – Self-Contained Classroom
Calling Special Education Teachers in the Renton, Washington area! This is a full-time position for the upcoming school year. The caseload is K-3rd grade students. You will be handling a self-contained classroom.
Candidates MUST have a Special Education Teaching certificate that is valid in Washington.
- Assess students’ abilities and craft teaching plans
- Adapt learning materials to students’ needs
- Keep track of and reflect on students’ progress
- Monitor children’s behavioral patterns and arrange appropriate interventions if needed
- Find engaging activities to teach skills (e.g. drawing and theater drama)
- Manage classroom crises and resolve conflict
- Prepare students for transition to the next grade
Please contact Alina Rosales directly at (813)-518-6900 and/or email@example.com if you are interested in this position in the Renton, WA area. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#specialeducation #sped #jobhunt
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled