Location: Renton, WA
Renton, WA School Psychologist Job in the Renton, WA Area (Contract)
We are interviewing for a full-time school psychologist contract job in the Renton, WA area for the upcoming school year. You will be working 40 hours per week in a reputable, supportive school district.
- Case load is average with disabilities ranging from mild to moderate
- Consult and collaborate in forming and maintaining positive relationships with students, guardians, and teachers
- Develop IEP goals and conduct student evaluations
- School psychologist license for the state of Washington is required
- The candidate must have or be able to obtain an ESA
- Experience working in a school setting is preferred
If you are interested in this school psychologist job in the Renton, WA area, please send your resume to the email listed below.
National Hiring Manager
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled