Location: Renton, WA
Renton, WA: Full-time Pediatric Occupational Therapist NeededApply
Sunbelt Staffing is seeking a full-time Occupational Therapist for a pediatric caseload for a school setting.
Essential Job Functions:
- Complete evaluations and assessments to identify students' needs (ex: sensory profiles, gross motor functioning, etc)
- Develop IEP goals and implement direct therapy
- Participate in multidisciplinary teams
- Travel as needed to assigned schools and adapt to students' needs
Schedule: Monday - Friday (37.5 hours per week)
Employment Type: Full-time Contract
- Masters Degree in Occupational Therapy
- WA OT License
- Experience in school setting preferred
Send resumes to Hiring Manager, Brendan Schuman at Brendan.Schuman@SunbeltStaffing.com or call Brendan Schuman at (813) 261-2703 for any questions.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply