Location: Plymouth, MA
Remote/Virtual School Psychologist Job Opening - 30 Hours/Week - MA License RequiredApply
Remote/Virtual School Psychologist Job Opening - 30 Hours/Week - MA License Required
Sunbelt Staffing is working with a Massachusetts-based school district to find a talented School Psychologist for this school year! We are looking for someone who is licensed in Massachusetts and comfortable performing evaluations. This is a 30 hour per week position - candidates are expected to work during regular school times.
- The school is looking for someone who can start immediately - this position will go through the Extended School Year
- Monday-Friday: 9:00am - 3:30pm
- 2 Elementary Schools
- Moderate disabilities
- Conduct evaluations and chair meetings
- Communicates results and makes recommendations to teachers based on the findings of the evaluation through oral and written reports.
- Participates and leads through an interdisciplinary decision-making process, the determination of eligibility and appropriate assignment of students for special education programs and periodically re-evaluates the success of individual education programs in meeting the needs of each of these students.
- Supports teachers by providing informal behavioral observations in the classroom and assist teachers with classroom problems to establish effective behavior management programs. Works with staff to develop functional behavior assessments and behavior intervention plans.
- MUST be a licensed School Psychologist in Massachusetts
- This requires a Master's Degree in School Psychology
- Candidates without adequate licensure will not be considered for an interview
- MUST have at least 2 years of on-site school experience
- Experience working with children with disabilities is preferred
- Experience with teletherapy is preferred
- Must be tech-savvy
- Must have a computer that is less than 5 years old
- Must have a working web camera
- Must have high-speed internet capabilities
- Candidates must go through a short tech-screening
To be considered for an immediate interview, submit your current resume to email@example.com and/or call (813)-518-6900. You can also schedule a time to chat at https://calendly.com/alina-rosales-recruiter-sunbelt.
#remote #virtuallearning #hiring #schoolpsych
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/DisabledApply